User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Biden continuing the drug war

Page:

Admin
Link
Criminalizing nicotine. I'm all for it.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Yes

Link
Black market cigarettes'. Eric Gardner already died for your rights.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Link
Who?

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Who?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Eric_Garner
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Who?

Dude that got choked to death by police (very big dude.. also black which made it worse) because he was suspected of selling (or was it buying?) black market cigarettes. Was kind of a pretty big thing when it happened. Dude... you gotta slip out from under that rock every now and then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Dude that got choked to death by police (very big dude.. also black which made it worse) because he was suspected of selling (or was it buying?) black market cigarettes. Was kind of a pretty big thing when it happened. Dude... you gotta slip out from under that rock every now and then.

The heart attack and fentanyl he had in his system was just minor circumstances

Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation

Shhhhhhhh. Donít you dare speak the truth when them libs are trying to manipulate votes.
Be Kind. Be Humble. Work Hard.
Doctor of Psychology

Coyote
Link

In some ways, yes. I'm sorry brother but when someone is turning blue and saying they "can't breathe" then the time for heavy tactics has past and the time for saving a life is supposed to kick in. It's the 2nd part of 'Serve and Protect'. Had they attempted to administer 1st aid at that time instead of continuing to choke him... and he still died... then you can point to the heart attack and fentanyl as 'the culprit'. But they made no such attempt until far too late. I get it... Cops got a tough job and they gotta be firm... but life should always be a priority whenever possible. They chose poorly.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link

How long ago?

Who keeps track of dead criminals? George is literally the only name I remember.

Link
In some ways, yes. I'm sorry brother but when someone is turning blue and saying they "can't breathe" then the time for heavy tactics has past and the time for saving a life is supposed to kick in. It's the 2nd part of 'Serve and Protect'. Had they attempted to administer 1st aid at that time instead of continuing to choke him... and he still died... then you can point to the heart attack and fentanyl as 'the culprit'. But they made no such attempt until far too late. I get it... Cops got a tough job and they gotta be firm... but life should always be a priority whenever possible. They chose poorly.

I get all that, but the question still remains, did fentanyl and a bad heart play any role?

Link
You Trumpanzee dumbasses are conflating Eric Garner for George Floyd. Typical.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-autopsy/state-independent-autopsies-agree-on-homicide-in-george-floyd-case-but-clash-on-underlying-cause-idUSKBN2383JO

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
You Trumpanzee dumbasses are conflating Eric Garner for George Floyd. Typical.

Wouldn't surprise me if the cops injected the drugs, wouldn't be the first time they planted drugs after a murder.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Coyote
Link
I get all that, but the question still remains, did fentanyl and a bad heart play any role?

Wouldn't be surprised if it did... wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. It's a case of impossibilities. Devil's advocate would say, had the police not used the choke hold then the bad heart and drugs would not have had an effect. Angel's counter is, even if they didn't use the choke hold he would've died from a bad heart and drugs anyways. Since we have neither of those possibilities, we can only speculate.
I think the gist of the whole incident is simple though. When given the power of legally taking someone else's life, it comes with it a far greater responsibility than what is expected from the normal man (or woman). We hold our Doctors to a similar rigid standard... you screw up and you can be barred from your profession... for life... and even put in jail if it's egregious enough. There was a more 'responsible path' that could've been taken by the police that day and I think that's overshadowed by the wild masses from both sides that love to scream 'racism' (because the man was black)... or 'police brutality' (if, say, the man was white) to the other side screaming 'criminals should expect to be beaten and treated poorly because they're criminals'. I mean... it's all whack either way and wrong is wrong no matter what. Here, two wrongs made a bad thing. Which is usually the outcome in these instances.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Wouldn't surprise me if the cops injected the drugs, wouldn't be the first time they planted drugs after a murder.

I'm not a forensic scientist but I would assume that injecting drugs after the dude has died wouldn't work since the blood is no longer pumping, I assume it would pool at the injection site.

Anyone know the answer to that question?

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.