User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Jan 6 Committee Hearings

Page:

Link
Completely unaddressed. un American.
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.

Link
I've watched or listened to each, as every American should. Yesterday's was the most powerful yet, IMO.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Admin
Link
I mean, what's the point? Garland isn't going to do anything, the left already knows it's a bad thing, neoliberals want to move on to civility, and the right wants to blame antifa, blm, and act like it was a peaceful protest.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Nah, we want to see Congress beat a dead horse and eventually come to the conclusion that half the country already knows and half the country will never accept.

They could be working on some inflation relief and supply chain issues but maybe this close to the Watergate anniversary, we should investigate Nixon.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Nah, we want to see Congress beat a dead horse and eventually come to the conclusion that half the country already knows and half the country will never accept.

They could be working on some inflation relief and supply chain issues but maybe this close to the Watergate anniversary, we should investigate Nixon.

Perfect post, perfect timing.

10/10

Link
I get it though, unless Biden straightens out inflation, Democrats will have a hard time winning, especially if Republicans take control of the house, they will let the country suffer for two more years even if Democrats had a workable solution

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Perfect post, perfect timing.

10/10

I should really get a commission for all the work I do around here

Admin
Link
I should really get a commission for all the work I do around here

You really should. Immediately after I post about neoliberal civility politics, you go on a multiple post rant about how the Democrats should just move on from Republicans' violent attempt to overthrow the government because it's too divisive.

Link
You really should. Immediately after I post about neoliberal civility politics, you go on a multiple post rant about how the Democrats should just move on from Republicans' violent attempt to overthrow the government because it's too divisive.

It's not really divisive, the opinions that people had on around January 7th are the opinions they have 18 months later. The divisiveness has already happened.

Democrats shouldn't move on, this should be the ONLY message they should focus on unless something dramatically changes.

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
I've watched or listened to each, as every American should. Yesterday's was the most powerful yet, IMO.

Are you retired or "in between" jobs at the moment?

Link

Figure out how to compensate me with something long term and deferred, if you avoid cash, you don't have to pay the payroll taxes and I'll hold it forever and borrow against the value because I don't pay taxes either.

Link
Are you retired or "in between" jobs at the moment?

Neither. I wear earbuds while I work on trucks.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
Neither. I wear earbuds while I work on trucks.

Nice

Link
No updates today on the trial of the century?

Admin
Link
No updates today on the trial of the century?

Wait, you think it's a trial?
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.