User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Jan 6 Committee Hearings

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 3, 2022 16:49:45
Link
Completely unaddressed. un American.
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.
 

Last Online: Aug 17, 2022 19:49:31
Link
I've watched or listened to each, as every American should. Yesterday's was the most powerful yet, IMO.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.
 

Online
Admin
Link
I mean, what's the point? Garland isn't going to do anything, the left already knows it's a bad thing, neoliberals want to move on to civility, and the right wants to blame antifa, blm, and act like it was a peaceful protest.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Nah, we want to see Congress beat a dead horse and eventually come to the conclusion that half the country already knows and half the country will never accept.

They could be working on some inflation relief and supply chain issues but maybe this close to the Watergate anniversary, we should investigate Nixon.
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Nah, we want to see Congress beat a dead horse and eventually come to the conclusion that half the country already knows and half the country will never accept.

They could be working on some inflation relief and supply chain issues but maybe this close to the Watergate anniversary, we should investigate Nixon.


Perfect post, perfect timing.

10/10
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
I get it though, unless Biden straightens out inflation, Democrats will have a hard time winning, especially if Republicans take control of the house, they will let the country suffer for two more years even if Democrats had a workable solution
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Perfect post, perfect timing.

10/10


I should really get a commission for all the work I do around here
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I should really get a commission for all the work I do around here


You really should. Immediately after I post about neoliberal civility politics, you go on a multiple post rant about how the Democrats should just move on from Republicans' violent attempt to overthrow the government because it's too divisive.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
You really should. Immediately after I post about neoliberal civility politics, you go on a multiple post rant about how the Democrats should just move on from Republicans' violent attempt to overthrow the government because it's too divisive.


It's not really divisive, the opinions that people had on around January 7th are the opinions they have 18 months later. The divisiveness has already happened.

Democrats shouldn't move on, this should be the ONLY message they should focus on unless something dramatically changes.

 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
I've watched or listened to each, as every American should. Yesterday's was the most powerful yet, IMO.


Are you retired or "in between" jobs at the moment?

 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
You really should. Immediately after I post about neoliberal civility politics, you go on a multiple post rant about how the Democrats should just move on from Republicans' violent attempt to overthrow the government because it's too divisive.


Figure out how to compensate me with something long term and deferred, if you avoid cash, you don't have to pay the payroll taxes and I'll hold it forever and borrow against the value because I don't pay taxes either.

 

Last Online: Aug 17, 2022 19:49:31
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Are you retired or "in between" jobs at the moment?


Neither. I wear earbuds while I work on trucks.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
Neither. I wear earbuds while I work on trucks.


Nice

 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
No updates today on the trial of the century?
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
No updates today on the trial of the century?


Wait, you think it's a trial?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.