User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Lol, Biden asking the oil companies to bail him out.

Page:

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Seems weird you flip flop from a president has no power to do anything to hey gotta give credit to this president for this lmao

I wouldn't expect you to get it.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I wouldn't expect you to get it.

Oh its very clear

Admin
Link
Can you repeat step by step how you think the conversation went? I think a lot could be learned by dissecting how your mind works.

Admin
Link
Then again, I'm pretty sure that because I said something you consider good about someone you instinctively feel the need to hate, you did some weird switcheroo projection about me being defensive.

Facts don't care about your feelings. It's a fact that halfway through Obama's second term, 2014, the US became the largest oil exporter in the world. Oil production thriving under a president opposed to oil production destroys your feelings about presidents having large amounts of control over oil production.

That's not me flip flopping, that's you squirting ink and trying to distract from the fact that your feelings just got blown the fuck up.

Admin
Link
The US will never have stable energy independence when private companies own the energy production, no matter which color the team leader wears.

When they can just shut off the tap whenever they disagree with a policy, not only is the US energy dependent, we are full on hostages to the private companies.

Admin
Link
I feel CP should have even realized that halfway through his OP, but he's not exactly known for his self awareness. I've blown up his energy arguments several times, but he keeps repeating right wing propaganda.

Link
Why were we the largest exporter of oil during the Obama years?

Seems weird bro.

Fracking and price and lack of strength in USD.

The previous president supported pipelines and expansion of drilling.

Link
I feel CP should have even realized that halfway through his OP, but he's not exactly known for his self awareness. I've blown up his energy arguments several times, but he keeps repeating right wing propaganda.

That's exactly the point. When the man in charge does or says nothing positive about your industry and campaigns to end your business. It doesn't inspire confidence in domestic investment.

It's fascist, neo Nazi propaganda. Right wing propaganda is a decade old already. Throw a neoliberal in there as well.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
That's exactly the point. When the man in charge does or says nothing positive about your industry and campaigns to end your business. It doesn't inspire confidence in domestic investment.

It's fascist, neo Nazi propaganda. Right wing propaganda is a decade old already. Throw a neoliberal in there as well.

It's decades old because you keep repeating the same nonsense from the 2000 election.

Link
Ok

Link
Biden is going to fly over to Saudi Arabia and try kissing the princes ass, the same guy that he blasted for killing a journalist and criticized for human rights. The burn bridges and then kiss ass and beg approach doesn't seem to be working.

Democrats are also floating an idea to hit oil companies with excess taxes. Really? That will really help with inflation and encourage more production. It's like monkeys humping a football in Washington right now.

Admin
Link
It's almost like having a privatized industry that the country completely relies on is a bad idea.

Link
It's almost like having a privatized industry that the country completely relies on is a bad idea.

Netflix?

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Netflix?

I guess?

Link
Think the Biden will suck enough ween and give the Head of the house Saud a nickname like Salman Biden?
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.