User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Lol, Biden asking the oil companies to bail him out.

Page:

Link
You campaigned on ending the fossil fuel industry, you and your comrades have written thousands of regulations making it nearly impossible to expand the refining capacity in this country and you think the industry owes you or the people that put you in control a favor?

In summary, Biden is asking an industry to stick their neck out financially so that he can stay in power and continue to try to shutdown and damage that industry for 6 more years and just to be clear, we will still blame you for our failed energy policy and global warming. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Admin
Link
If only the president had the power to do anything besides beg.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
When was the last massive expansion of oil and gas production done?
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Link
We built the last refinery in 1976.

I can't speak for updates on every refinery but McPherson Kansas was updated during the Bush era.

There was a proposed new one scheduled for 2015 but the government killed it.i think that was AZ, but don't quote me

Link
Funny how burdensome regulations kill all the medium and small operations and then your stuck. We maybe should consider that from time to time

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Funny how burdensome regulations kill all the medium and small operations and then your stuck. We maybe should consider that from time to time

I was listening to the radio talk about methane and farmers ...

People are idiots if they think adding more regulations on farmers is a good plan for food supply and steady supply chains. Good thing we can just eat Taco Bell and everyone will be fine.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Admin
Link

Those mom and pop oil refineries.

Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
I was listening to the radio talk about methane and farmers ...

People are idiots if they think adding more regulations on farmers is a good plan for food supply and steady supply chains. Good thing we can just eat Taco Bell and everyone will be fine.

It will accelerate the inevitable. In about a decade, a dozen companies will control the food market.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Those mom and pop oil refineries.

There are 129 left, 150+ have shutdown in the US since the 1980's.

The fact that we didn't build modern refineries since the Obama era and when fracking became an option tells me we've had the wrong people in charge of energy.

Link
Mex, the methane thing is a joke.

If you calculate the amount of methane one acre of non grazed prairie produces from the unutilized plants decaying, it would produce 3-5 x the amount of methane without producing anything of any human value.

It's equally as dumb a theory as the Canadian environmentalist that thought that switching land used for beef production to potato farming was brilliant.

Admin
Link
There are 129 left, 150+ have shutdown in the US since the 1980's.

The fact that we didn't build modern refineries since the Obama era and when fracking became an option tells me we've had the wrong people in charge of energy.

I mean, that's true.

You think the president is in charge of our private oil industry?

Link
Administrations can sure make it difficult on industries and regulations and politics can impact global trade and global and domestic prices.

Admin
Link
So there hasn't been a pro fossil fuel president in office since 1976?

Admin
Link
Why were we the largest exporter of oil during the Obama years?

Seems weird bro.
Edited by Corndog on Jun 18, 2022 06:11:52

Link
Seems weird you flip flop from a president has no power to do anything to hey gotta give credit to this president for this lmao
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.