User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Ohio has one trans athlete in schools

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 16:31:39
Link
Ok so...all white men are privileged and racist and sexist, unless they wanna try out for a girls sport. Solid
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by cyberninja
So lets let trans athletes in so women can feel even more less important, you got a bunch of dude that want to be women, and that are better athletes generically then women, why would anyone want to have a women on the team...


Sure, I don't care. Get rid of all highschool sports for all I care.

It's amazing how people who never gave two shits about highschool girls sports suddenly care very deeply about the sanctity of fair competition. How many highschool girls volleyball games have you attended in your life?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Jul 4, 2022 18:37:10
Link
getting rid of high school sports would disproportionately affect people of color
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Sure, I don't care. Get rid of all highschool sports for all I care.

It's amazing how people who never gave two shits about highschool girls sports suddenly care very deeply about the sanctity of fair competition. How many highschool girls volleyball games have you attended in your life?


It shouldn't be surprising. People that never gave two shits about the police force suddenly know exactly how that job should be done.

I've never been to the special Olympics either ( donated) but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be against people without handicaps participating.

I go to a dozen volleyball games a year, does that mean my opinion counts more. The answer is no by the way
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
getting rid of high school sports would disproportionately affect people of color


More specifically with women's sports, it seems like you're targeting lesbians.

Funny how everyone wants equality and to be treated like everyone else until the opportunity to be a victim arises, at that point they are part of a unique group or club and should get preferential treatment.

You're either in or out
 

Online
Link
Why aren't there more heterosexual men in figure skating?
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 16:31:39
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Sure, I don't care. Get rid of all highschool sports for all I care.

It's amazing how people who never gave two shits about highschool girls sports suddenly care very deeply about the sanctity of fair competition. How many highschool girls volleyball games have you attended in your life?


My oldest is going to Jefferson U on a softball scholarship. Why would you think everyone is like you?
 

Online
Link
Makes me wonder if the L's and B's and Q's and T's are always on the same page
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
My oldest is going to Jefferson U on a softball scholarship. Why would you think everyone is like you?


So yes or no to volleyball games?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Admin
Link
Consider how fucked up it is if the only importance of sports for you is because college is too expensive otherwise.

Your problem isn't with unfair competition in highschool sports. Your problem is with the cost of education. Something that is free in many other developed countries.

Remember what I said about scapegoating? How instead of fixing the actual problem they make you mad about something barely related to the actual problem?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 11:36:07
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Sure, I don't care. Get rid of all highschool sports for all I care.

It's amazing how people who never gave two shits about highschool girls sports suddenly care very deeply about the sanctity of fair competition. How many highschool girls volleyball games have you attended in your life?




To answer you question, in the Hundreds. My daughter plays all over the US…
I coach Girls basketball at the Varsity level and 2 different AAU programs

Once again, you are the only person in this thread that tries to manipulate a conversation. I’m hoping you can answer my question, since I answered yours directly. This will help clear things up for everyone….

How many kids do you have?
Agent Since End of Season 1
Holds 1 Top 100 Player
89th Ranked FB
Go Chiefs / Go Cubs / Go Badgers
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Consider how fucked up it is if the only importance of sports for you is because college is too expensive otherwise.

Your problem isn't with unfair competition in highschool sports. Your problem is with the cost of education. Something that is free in many other developed countries.

Remember what I said about scapegoating? How instead of fixing the actual problem they make you mad about something barely related to the actual problem?


What the hell is this?

Usually when you make baseless assumptions, they are funny and entertaining to read. This just seems like flailing

 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
What the hell is this?

Usually when you make baseless assumptions, they are funny and entertaining to read. This just seems like flailing


Which part didn't you get? I can try walking you through it.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Link
Walk me through it.

You can start with your assumption that sports, specifically high school girls sports doesn't matter to any of the rest of us.

That should cover the jump to assuming that Hammer is only interested in high school girls sports because of the cost of education.

The actual problem here is allowing men to play women's sports and removing those opportunities for women and we are all directly addressing the issue.
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Walk me through it.

You can start with your assumption that sports, specifically high school girls sports doesn't matter to any of the rest of us.


Sure. Literally the only counterargument so far is people arguing that they care because their kids play. I'll admit, I'm sure there's some middle aged men that like going to schools and watching adolescent girls in tight shorts jump around for its own merit, but I doubt they are going to admit to it here.

Would these parents care less about their kid playing sports if their kid wasn't the best at said sport?

Either they wouldn't and this whole argument is stupid, or they would care less and then we are left asking why your kid winning is so integral to the sport.

I'll leave it here because I want to go ahead and debunk the ways I know you're going to try wiggling out of that before we move on to the next part.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.