User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Ohio has one trans athlete in schools

Page:

Admin
Link
Originally posted by
There is only one transgender girl in the state that is currently participating in high school athletics, according to Equality Ohio and the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OSHAA)

Meanwhile,
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/06/07/bill-transgender-athletes-could-require-genital-checks-girls/7529718001/
Originally posted by
House Bill 151, also called the "Save Women's Sports Act," says if a participant's sex is disputed, she must verify her sex with a physician in "only" the following ways.

An exam of her internal and external reproductive anatomy.
Her normal "endogenously produced levels of testosterone."
An analysis of her genetic makeup.

So all girl sports players are subject to internal and external inspections and genetic testing to ensure that they are really a girl. To protect them from the one trans athlete in Ohio. Super heroic, and not creepy at all.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on Jun 8, 2022 02:02:03

Link
In MN, we were all fondled by a doctor and you had to turn your head and cough in order to participate in high school sports.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
In MN, we were all fondled by a doctor and you had to turn your head and cough in order to participate in high school sports.

In some schools you get fondled and have to say a hail mary.

Link

Link
It was a long time ago but the football team usually internally and externally inspected most of the female athletes but it probably wasn't the best auditing system since they seemed to focus on the ones where gender was not in question.

Admin
Link
I guess I'm still trying to figure out how it's preferable to subject thousands and thousands of girls to an invasive inspection to protect them from the literal one trans athlete in the state.

Really seems to take wind out of the sails for their "groomer" and "protecting girls" talking points.

Admin
Link
Then again, fascists do tend to play fast and loose when it comes to human rights. Can't let those pesky things get in the way of going after the scapegoats.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I guess I'm still trying to figure out how it's preferable to subject thousands and thousands of girls to an invasive inspection to protect them from the literal one trans athlete in the state.

Really seems to take wind out of the sails for their "groomer" and "protecting girls" talking points.

Itís not hard to figure out, you just donít want to.
Be Kind. Be Humble. Work Hard.
Doctor of Psychology

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Luke Pass
Itís not hard to figure out, you just donít want to.

I mean, that's partly true. If you don't want big and strong people to win at sports, stop watching and supporting sports where big and strong people have an advantage.

But even still, care to justify how it's acceptable to violate thousands of girls because the one trans athlete might have an advantage? Personally, I don't think middle school girls should be subjected to internal inspections by adults, but I guess I didn't grow up going to church, so there might be some benefit that I'm missing.
Edited by Corndog on Jun 8, 2022 05:43:03

Link
Pretty sure those thousands of girls will have had a gynecologist give them an exam at some point before their gender is challenged.

Maybe it's asking too much for a doctor to put an X on the box that says vagina.

Link
I mean, that's partly true. If you don't want big and strong people to win at sports, stop watching and supporting sports where big and strong people have an advantage.

But even still, care to justify how it's acceptable to violate thousands of girls because the one trans athlete might have an advantage? Personally, I don't think middle school girls should be subjected to internal inspections by adults, but I guess I didn't grow up going to church, so there might be some benefit that I'm missing.

You ok with men in women sports is all i needed to hear. Try to twist it anyway you want, your a loser!

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
You ok with men in women sports is all i needed to hear. Try to twist it anyway you want, your a loser!

No your

Link
I appreciate the fake outrage though.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I appreciate the fake outrage though.

I appreciate your ability to continually downplay fascist moves by the right. That neoliberal mindset is why this country is pretty much doomed within the next decade.

Link
I appreciate your ability to continually downplay fascist moves by the right. That neoliberal mindset is why this country is pretty much doomed within the next decade.

You're welcome.

This thread reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Peter goes to the doctor and gets a prostrate exam and the doctor ends up being charged with rape. Good stuff.

Neoliberal and fascist in the same post, you should have added racist or toxic masculinity and gotten the hat trick.

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.