User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Gun Battle

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:05:44
Link
Grrrrr

I feel better now
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:05:44
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Percent of Black Americans in the general U.S. population: 13% + Percent of people in prison or jail who are Black: 38% +

Pretty sure black people are being held accountable.


I agree, black communities bear much more of the burden when violent crime ticks up. It's why even progressives are starting to distance themselves from defund the police and the stop prosecuting crime policies.

The racial rhetoric doesn't help either so as long as race is the narrative, they lose. I'd feel bad about it if it wasn't self inflicted but blaming anything else for misery is easier than accepting responsibility and acknowledging that you helped create the situation.

There are something like 10,000 black people killed every year and if you are easily duped by rhetoric, you'd think it was an uptick in extreme right wing gun nuts responsible for the uptick or possibly police shootings being responsible for the uptick but the data doesn't support that narrative.

At some point, people need to recognize that their minority families would be much safer living amongst right wing extremists than they would their own neighborhoods where people look and think like they do.

Edited by Cowpoker on Jun 4, 2022 15:25:14
 

Last Online: Jul 4, 2022 18:37:10
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Percent of Black Americans in the general U.S. population: 13% + Percent of people in prison or jail who are Black: 38% +

Pretty sure black people are being held accountable.


that only proves black people are victims of white supremacist cops and a racist justice system. it's not them who needs to change, it's the system that needs to accommodate them.

the mystery is how so many black people even end up in jail when cops just mercilessly execute them in the street for no reason. how are they in jail and not dead?
 

Last Online: Aug 9, 2022 19:36:11
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
I thought all lives matter?

Matthew 25:35-40


Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Matthew 26:52




 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 09:52:44
Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Matthew 26:52



Fairly sure you missed the point of that verse.

“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Last Online: Aug 9, 2022 19:36:11
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Fairly sure you missed the point of that verse.

“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.


I didn't miss the point. The gang bangers didn't listen to Jesus and put their pistols back in their waistbands? For all who live by gangbangin' die by gangbangin'?

I think you missed that I hit the point and nail on it's head?




 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 14:12:30
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
I didn't miss the point. The gang bangers didn't listen to Jesus and put their pistols back in their waistbands? For all who live by gangbangin' die by gangbangin'?

I think you missed that I hit the point and nail on it's head?


Do cops carry guns where you live?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Jul 4, 2022 18:37:10
Link
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/view-joy-behar-says-gun-173246632.html

she's right. the reason gun laws don't change in this country is because black people don't have guns yet.
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:05:44
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/view-joy-behar-says-gun-173246632.html

she's right. the reason gun laws don't change in this country is because black people don't have guns yet.


She should promote giving black people guns so that we can move forward on taking them away.

 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 12:33:10
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
that only proves black people are victims of white supremacist cops and a racist justice system. it's not them who needs to change, it's the system that needs to accommodate them.

the mystery is how so many black people even end up in jail when cops just mercilessly execute them in the street for no reason. how are they in jail and not dead?


Wow, you really hate black people don't you? Imagine how much that percentage would go up if they weren't being killed?
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Benjamin Franklin
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 14:12:30
Admin
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Wow, you really hate black people don't you? Imagine how much that percentage would go up if they weren't being killed?


Yeah, he is pretty mask off about his white nationalism.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Jul 4, 2022 18:37:10
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Wow, you really hate black people don't you? Imagine how much that percentage would go up if they weren't being killed?


in 2020 there was 1,764,921 people in jail or prison and 582,100 (32.981%) were black.

in 2020 cops killed 1,132 people and 250 were black.

if you added those 250 dead black people to the incarcerated, there'd be 1,765,171 total and 582,350 (32.991%) black.

the total increase is .01%.
 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
The 32% shows the disparity a average black person has to deal with in our system. They are at 12% of population at best but there is three time the rate commit a crime and get caught. Sure.
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:05:44
Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
The 32% shows the disparity a average black person has to deal with in our system. They are at 12% of population at best but there is three time the rate commit a crime and get caught. Sure.


How many are you thinking that didn't commit crimes?
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.