User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > This one is for Corndawg

Page:

Link
Here is how you do this guy:

Link to a fox news so they click on the link or dont dispute the source. Also will trigger the other side saying Faux News:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooting-robb-elementary-beto-orourke-uvalde

Headline that triggers anyone that is a Beto fan or GOP:
Beto Gets Canceled by GOP

Short editorial that people will read. Like no more then 3 lines. No one is going to read a wall of text. Make sure it is simple enough that even partisan people can understand:

Beto was brave enough to speak truth to power. Angry fat man yells and gets Beto banned from the facility. Speak up, get silenced. Thats the GOP.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Coyote
Link
That's one part of the GOP. There are, sadly silently, more not like that than there are like what gets all the attention. Blanket condemnation (kinda like what CD does) is very stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
That's one part of the GOP.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to the GOP this past several years. The majority of Republican elected officials still do obeisance (cynical or legitimate) to their orange goblin master.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
You clearly haven't been paying attention to the GOP this past several years. The majority of Republican elected officials still do obeisance (cynical or legitimate) to their orange goblin master.

Well, I can only speak locally about my neighbors and friends, many of which (where I live) are Republican at least by the ticket they vote most. Democrats have a tough time getting elected locally... but they can if they're well liked and respected and not hard flaming left. That won't even get a vote around here. Still, there are Democrats among them all so it's not like there's no existence at all. And I should've clarified. When I spoke of the GOP I meant voters... not politicians. There's a HUGE difference between the two.
I would say don't read over much into what grabs the headlines. If you only see that then you'll only see Trump... which is how he likes it. If you wanted to really watch the large orange glob lose his frickin mind have him attend a huge gathering and have NOBODY ever mention his name or fawn over him in any way... and deny him the stage. He'd turn bright red by the end. He's got to be the talk... the center of attention... so the press, which he claims to hate so much, is that which he loves the most because they're always keeping him relevant.
As for those GOP members in my area... there are a few Trump people... less than there was before. Some even burned their Trump flags after the debacle at the Congress and some of the shit he said... then and since. It seems there's less and less Trump flags flying and less and less people that even want to talk about him. But that's local to me and only a small slice of America... but I would not be surprised at all if it was mostly the same around the country. He'll always have support because there will always be those that refuse to accept they were wrong about him and the only way they can handle that is to scream louder at the walls and other people. He's just like the boy that cried wolf though... once he's been outed, eventually hardly anybody will believe (in) him anymore and I see that happening with the passing of every day. I will say Biden hasn't done much/enough to help though. The worse he is the more those ol' loud Trump voices will find airtime.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Edited by Theo Wizzago on May 27, 2022 15:23:20

Admin
Link
Originally posted by atlbruce

He voted for Trump because he "didn't know much about him". Pretty much the definition of a no information voter.

I wouldn't expect him to be aware of the opinion polling in which Trump still consistently gets 80% or more approval. Or polls that show a majority of Republicans voters believe Qanon conspiracies and white replacement.

He just does it all by feel and gets mad about people who don't. He feels the right in the country can't be part of a fascistic cult, therefore they aren't.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
He voted for Trump because he "didn't know much about him".

Amazing how someone like you who proclaims to be 'smart' cannot read a fuckin thing. Last time... now pay attention. I Voted for Trump because he was, at the time, the lesser of two terrible choices. Two. If my damn dog had run for President I would've voted for her. But we had Trump... or Hilary. I chose Trump. Not like anyone won the lottery or anything like that... everyone lost. Thing is I still bet we'd've lost more with the QBOTU on the throne. Guess it's moot now but, again... one last time... is there two brain cells you can rub together for luck? I mean... it's getting old, boy. Having to correct you all the time. Perhaps you should go back to school and, maybe this time, learn something and not just play video games. K? Thanks for attempting to comprehend... even though I already can hear you failing... again.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Amazing how someone like you who proclaims to be 'smart' cannot read a fuckin thing. Last time... now pay attention. I Voted for Trump because he was, at the time, the lesser of two terrible choices. Two. If my damn dog had run for President I would've voted for her. But we had Trump... or Hilary. I chose Trump. Not like anyone won the lottery or anything like that... everyone lost. Thing is I still bet we'd've lost more with the QBOTU on the throne. Guess it's moot now but, again... one last time... is there two brain cells you can rub together for luck? I mean... it's getting old, boy. Having to correct you all the time. Perhaps you should go back to school and, maybe this time, learn something and not just play video games. K? Thanks for attempting to comprehend... even though I already can hear you failing... again.

Which Hillary policies did you hate the most?

Coyote
Link
Which Hillary policies did you hate the most?

How thick is that head of yours? Jeeze. Ok. Here's some clues. Only ones you >>>>>should<<<<< need.

Policies were NOT the issue.

Gender was NOT the issue.

Party was NOT the issue.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
How thick is that head of yours? Jeeze. Ok. Here's some clues. Only ones you >>>>>should<<<<< need.

Party was NOT the issue.

So you vote primarily on how politicians make you feel, not on their policies.

Glad we're back to you being a no info voter.

Coyote
Link
So you vote primarily on how politicians make you feel, not on their policies.

Glad we're back to you being a no info voter.

And you vote for crooks and criminals, of course. Guess you just LOVED Nixon! Brilliant.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Edited by Theo Wizzago on May 30, 2022 15:07:38

Admin
Link
And you vote for crooks and criminals, of course. Guess you just LOVED Nixon! Brilliant.

You voted for Trump.

How many investigations in how many states does he have into his conduct at the moment?

Link

Party was NOT the issue.

So what was the issue?
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Benjamin Franklin

Link
Maybe he doesn't like pantsuits.

I don't like them either

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Maybe he doesn't like pantsuits.

I don't like them either

Does it bother you when other politicians wear pants?

Link
Does it bother you when other politicians wear pants?

No only women and especially minority women
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.