User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Glad fascism can't happen here

Page:

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Completely serious

Okay, well I linked an article to you with a Hispanic commenting on racism and white supremacy.

So that's one at least.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on May 25, 2022 08:22:39

Link
The person Who lives their life based off the .005%

Thank goodness I have never met you, because we would not talk very long (misery loves company and I donít have time for it). But through interaction on this forum, you are the most gloom and doom person I have ever seen, with zero perception of all of the positive things in life.
Be Kind. Be Humble. Work Hard.
Doctor of Psychology

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Luke Pass
The person Who lives their life based off the .005%

I guess 60% is pretty close to 0.005% of you just move the decimal around a little bit.

Admin
Link
Like, if this guy decided to run for office after writing his racist manifesto instead of shooting a bunch of black people, he would have enjoyed majority support within the Republican party.

That's where the country is. And people act like they are the
real victims because they are called racists.

Admin
Link
Their racist views aren't racist though because their views are justified because affirmative action or whatever.

You're only a real racist if you feel like your racist views aren't justified. Those people are the worst!

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Like, if this guy decided to run for office after writing his racist manifesto instead of shooting a bunch of black people, he would have enjoyed majority support within the Republican party.

That's where the country is. And people act like they are the
real victims because they are called racists.

You realize the current president is a racist right? We already have the office racist posistion covered. Plenty of videos online with Biden using N word with a solid R landing. He pretty much told the african american community you aint black if you didnt vote for him.

Yall Musta Forgot!

Admin
Link
Originally posted by ANumber1Roy
You realize the current president is a racist right? We already have the office racist posistion covered. Plenty of videos online with Biden using N word with a solid R landing. He pretty much told the african american community you aint black if you didnt vote for him.

Absolutely. He contributed to millions of people of color being imprisoned with 90s "tough on crime" policies, that he pushed hard at the time and is still largely in favor of.

The only reason Biden is considered a Democrat is because he was grandfathered in. He could have justifiably ran as a Republican, his pro corporate law and order agenda much more closely aligns with the right than the left.
Edited by Corndog on May 25, 2022 10:32:39

Link
Absolutely. He contributed to millions of people of color being imprisoned with 90s "tough on crime" policies, that he pushed hard at the time and is still largely in favor of.

The only reason Biden is considered a Democrat is because he was grandfathered in. He could have justifiably ran as a Republican, his pro corporate law and order agenda much more closely aligns with the right that the left.

The man is so bad even the left don't want to claim him anymore.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
The man is so bad even the left don't want to claim him anymore.

The left literally never claimed him.

Link
Hey I am with you, i would run far away from supporting him too.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Hey I am with you, i would run far away from supporting him too.

Okay, cool.

Why do you support the fascist though?

Link
Okay, cool.

I never supported Joe Biden

Link

The left have always been for those policies. They asked biden to lead in creating the 90s crime bill. Its comical how democracts just pretend this isnt their history. Most racists in politics during jim crow era were democratic. Worst run cities are democractic. People leaving california in droves to go to texas and republican ran states but by your logic republicans are ass.

Yall Musta Forgot!

Link
Okay, cool.

Who do you support now that Biden is off the list?

Link

He was left before you were born.

I love it when you keep a straight face (as much as that can possibly come across through typing) arguing that the left doesn't exist in America and the country has moved right in another conversation.

You probably should wait until all these old Democrats that have been "Grandfathered in" die off. They were once considered lefties, now you consider them to be Republican.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.