User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Glad fascism can't happen here

Page:

Admin
Link
You know, despite a large majority of the soon to be in power party harboring views that aligns with actual Nazi propaganda.

https://news.yahoo.com/hed-poll-61-of-trump-voters-agree-with-idea-behind-great-replacement-conspiracy-theory-090004062.html

It's not racism though.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Admin
Link
Hey, at least a bare majority of Republicans agree that driving to an area to specifically kill black people is racist.

I'm guessing that's where most of you fall. Being big fans of white supremacist talking points, but it's not racism unless it's white hoods and lynchings.

Because we all know racism is bad, and you can't be the baddie, so racism must only be people more extreme than you. Much easier to shift the goalposts than realize you're in the wrong end zone.

Link

Link
I think the fact that fascism is in the title this time ill buy that new gun cabinet

Link
the only two things i hate in this world are racism and white people

Link
Originally posted by Vuijox

I just spit my coffee

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
I think the fact that fascism is in the title this time ill buy that new gun cabinet

You're more likely to shoot yourself than anyone else, so feel free to buy a dozen of them.

Link
Originally posted by Vuijox

Isn't that an Austin Powers bit?

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
You know, despite a large majority of the soon to be in power party harboring views that aligns with actual Nazi propaganda.

https://news.yahoo.com/hed-poll-61-of-trump-voters-agree-with-idea-behind-great-replacement-conspiracy-theory-090004062.html

It's not racism though.

What is the Nazi propaganda? I might like that better.

Didn't white people already participate in a great replacement? There are a lot of Sioux/Lakota/Dakota and Ojibwe tribes around these parts but I think we have them outnumbered.

Hispanics are making a push but I've literally never heard a Hispanic complain about racism or white privilege and they seem to dislike Africans more than white folk

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I've literally never heard a Hispanic complain about racism or white privilege

Hablas Espanol? Si lo hicieras, lo sabrias mejor...

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Link
I don't speak French

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Hispanics are making a push but I've literally never heard a Hispanic complain about racism or white privilege and they seem to dislike Africans more than white folk

Not sure if serious.

Admin
Link
Like you're really not making the argument that a Hispanic person hasn't come up to you directly and complained about white supremacy, right?

https://www.latinojustice.org/en/latinojusticeopina/white-supremacist-chief

Link
Why be concerned with white supremacy? They are not having enough babies to replace themselves.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Not sure if serious.

Completely serious
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.