User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > John Durham

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 15:59:04
Link
I mean, at this point, he pretty much actually IS a comedian working with puppets, isn't he?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/05/16/john-durham-has-already-won-00032509

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.
 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
I mean the man isnít wrong
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
I mean, at this point, he pretty much actually IS a comedian working with puppets, isn't he?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/05/16/john-durham-has-already-won-00032509


I mean, obviously.

It's an investigation into an ex-politician from 6 years ago that lost their election, in a sad attempt to ameliorate the fragile ego of the person that won the election, and his merry band of cheerleaders that tie their own personal mental wellbeing to that of their leader.

The stakes are basically zero outside of the small group of people that have put way too much personal stake in a broken old man's ego.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I mean, obviously.

It's an investigation into an ex-politician from 6 years ago that lost their election, in a sad attempt to ameliorate the fragile ego of the person that won the election, and his merry band of cheerleaders that tie their own personal mental wellbeing to that of their leader.

The stakes are basically zero outside of the small group of people that have put way too much personal stake in a broken old man's ego.


Are you talking about Jan 6th?

 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 16:31:39
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Are you talking about Jan 6th?



 

Online
Admin
Link
Any updates on this?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Any updates on this?


Not guilty.

Apparently not enough smoke and they can't find the gun. I'm starting to think that all of these congressional hearings and investigations are motivated by politics and not actual facts.

Edited by Cowpoker on Jun 1, 2022 06:53:18
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Not guilty.


Dang! I thought for sure this was going to be the downfall of the Democrats.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 9, 2022 19:36:11
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Dang! I thought for sure this was going to be the downfall of the Democrats.


The jury was rigged just like the election.




 

Last Online: Aug 3, 2022 16:49:45
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
There were absolutely no political or legal consequences for Adam Schiff for pushing the false narrative for almost 3 years. That is our chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee, let that sink in for a second. The Chairman of our intelligence committee is either not smart enough to recognize how badly he got duped by Russian intelligence or he is smart enough to recognize the basis of the investigation and impeachment was complete bullshit and he pushed it anyway. That's the guy that US house Democrats thought should be in charge of US House Intelligence, you can't make it up.

If Democrats refused to remove him from that position and voters in his district refuse to remove him from office, I hope like hell that Republicans take back the house so that he will no longer be the chair of the intelligence committee. The fascism might suck but if you can't clean your own house, somebody has to do it.


It could be argued Durham couldn't or possibly didn't prove his case. Either way you lose. Double jeopardy and all.
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
There were absolutely no political or legal consequences for Adam Schiff for pushing the false narrative for almost 3 years. That is our chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee, let that sink in for a second. The Chairman of our intelligence committee is either not smart enough to recognize how badly he got duped by Russian intelligence or he is smart enough to recognize the basis of the investigation and impeachment was complete bullshit and he pushed it anyway. That's the guy that US house Democrats thought should be in charge of US House Intelligence, you can't make it up.

If Democrats refused to remove him from that position and voters in his district refuse to remove him from office, I hope like hell that Republicans take back the house so that he will no longer be the chair of the intelligence committee. The fascism might suck but if you can't clean your own house, somebody has to do it.


But if you ignore it, it's not there....
This could be you advertising.
 

Online
Link
Ignore what? Schiff?
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.