User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > John Durham

Page:

Link
Things dont look good...amazing all we can see is a Johny Depp trial.

Admin
Link
Is that the comedian with the puppets?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
No silly this one
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/19/politics/michael-sussmann-john-durham-mistrial-request/index.html

Admin
Link
So let me see if I got this right.

A lawyer for a politician that lost an election 6 years ago lied to a member of the FBI about his affiliation?

I think the reason most media isn't covering it is because nobody cares because it isn't particularly relevant.
Edited by Corndog on May 21, 2022 07:32:56

Link
Agreed, plus most people already knew the whole Russia/Trump thing had Hilary Clinton written all over it.

Link
There were absolutely no political or legal consequences for Adam Schiff for pushing the false narrative for almost 3 years. That is our chairman of the US House Intelligence Committee, let that sink in for a second. The Chairman of our intelligence committee is either not smart enough to recognize how badly he got duped by Russian intelligence or he is smart enough to recognize the basis of the investigation and impeachment was complete bullshit and he pushed it anyway. That's the guy that US house Democrats thought should be in charge of US House Intelligence, you can't make it up.

If Democrats refused to remove him from that position and voters in his district refuse to remove him from office, I hope like hell that Republicans take back the house so that he will no longer be the chair of the intelligence committee. The fascism might suck but if you can't clean your own house, somebody has to do it.

Link
CD is right, nobody cares about a foot soldier lawyer and his involvement in the shit show. He'll likely be the only one that faces any consequence and the consequence will be less severe than if I were caught shooting a deer out of season.

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
CD is right, nobody cares about a foot soldier lawyer and his involvement in the shit show. He'll likely be the only one that faces any consequence and the consequence will be less severe than if I were caught shooting a deer out of season.

I think we just getting started with this.

Link
Originally posted by Hammer31

You can think what you want but anyone who would have dirt on Hilary would be involuntary suicidal.

Link
Someone already said she gave the final ok. he needs security haha

Admin
Link

So where do you think this is going to end up?

Link
I thought he was talking about the puppet comedian too
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
I thought he was talking about the puppet comedian too

Explains your intelligence well.

Link
Explains your intelligence well.

I was thinking it was a remake of Bull Durham, see nobody is paying attention to this

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I was thinking it was a remake of Bull Durham, see nobody is paying attention to this

That would be a perfect example of American culture entitlement
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.