User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > I miss bush

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
BTW, there are lists of most corrupt US politicians, she is not on them because the list includes people who were convicted of felonies and bribery and extortion.

Just have to wait to see how bad it ends for her.

Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Just have to wait to see how bad it ends for her.

Well yeah, maybe in another decade she makes the top 50 or top 100, maybe a bunch of stuff comes out and she is the most corrupt but at this point, she is run of the mill at best.

It's also possible that nothing comes out of the investigation.

Link
Yeah whatever happens the problem with not liking Hillary surely has nothing to do with her being female.

Link
I can't answer that for you but yes, there are personalities that people dislike and it can have little to do with being a man or a woman

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
The problem is you still can't name anything that makes her the things you say she is. You've thrown out a bunch of labels but given no examples. I can give you a lot of examples of policies from Sarah Palin that I disagree with.

Your hatred of Hillary and Harris is just a vague feeling in your gut. That vague feeling is your misogyny.

Wrong. Again. Never said I had hate for either and I currently have nothing at this time but ?'s for now about Harris. Perhaps she proves out and that's fine with me. As for Hilary, your brain is dead. Told you why... several times... not going to post a 100 page thesis on all her issues locally here. Asked several times for you to simply accept she comes with more than just the baggage you see on all the youtube videos you watch for your news and views... I might as well piss into a hurricane. Effect is the same... no progress. I know walls less thick than your mind.
And, again, you resort to trying to belittle others to make you feel superior. Sad little man you've become... maybe not a man... maybe less than that. Surely are in my eyes. You've become a one trick pony and, in many ways, just like Trump. The only things that come out of your mouth are personal attacks on anyone that doesn't see it your way. And maybe praise for those that blindly agree with you. I have no hatred for it's not something God accepts into his kingdom. Anger? Yes. Hatred? No. Oh... I forgot... you don't believe. I think that might explain why you are who you are and the way you are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Edited by Theo Wizzago on May 30, 2022 14:56:16

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Told you why... several times... not going to post a 100 page thesis on all her issues locally here. Asked several times for you to simply accept she comes with more than just the baggage you see on all the youtube videos

Yeah you've said that several times, and I don't know why you think I'd "simply accept" your assertions without listing a single damn thing.

If there's hundreds of offenses, seems it would be easy to list 2 or 3 of them instead of writing these whiny novels you keep smashing out.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.