User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > I miss bush

Page:

Link
CD is probably the only human on the planet that believes Amber Turd, well, because Johnny is a manů.
Agent Since End of Season 1
Holds 1 Top 100 Player
89th Ranked FB
Go Chiefs / Go Cubs / Go Badgers
Edited by Luke Pass on May 27, 2022 00:02:50

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Sarah Palin had terrible policies.

Clinton and Harris have policies that you mostly agree with.

See any difference?

Now who's the misogynist? Hating a woman just for her policies? What a terrible person you are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Now who's the misogynist? Hating a woman just for her policies? What a terrible person you are.

No you're glue.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Dam thats funny stuff he just made you look pretty stupid haha

Coyote
Link
No you're glue.

Sorry but if you can call everyone else, who takes ANY stand for ANY reason against ANY woman, a misogynist... then you wear the same damn label for when you do it. Don't like it? Tough. It's time someone surrounded you with mirrors so all those accusing fingers you point 24/7 can now be pointed at the one person they need to be pointed at the most.

You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Sorry but if you can call everyone else, who takes ANY stand for ANY reason against ANY woman, a misogynist... then you wear the same damn label for when you do it. Don't like it? Tough. It's time someone surrounded you with mirrors so all those accusing fingers you point 24/7 can now be pointed at the one person they need to be pointed at the most.

You.

The problem is you still can't name anything that makes her the things you say she is. You've thrown out a bunch of labels but given no examples. I can give you a lot of examples of policies from Sarah Palin that I disagree with.

Your hatred of Hillary and Harris is just a vague feeling in your gut. That vague feeling is your misogyny.

Link
The problem is you still can't name anything that makes her the things you say she is. You've thrown out a bunch of labels but given no examples. I can give you a lot of examples of policies from Sarah Palin that I disagree with.

Your hatred of Hillary and Harris is just a vague feeling in your gut. That vague feeling is your misogyny.

You hate the democrats yet love Harris and Clinton? Noone in here can take you serious after that comment.

Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
You hate the democrats yet love Harris and Clinton? Noone in here can take you serious after that comment.

He doesn't like Clinton or Harris, they are too moderate.

He is simply asking for examples of Hilary Clintons policies or proposals that make her so awful in peoples opinions. For example, she was a huge supporter of NAFTA when it was created, in 2014 she gushed about TPP and it being the "gold standard" of trade agreements and then waffled and no longer supported it in 2016 because she felt like her support of it would hurt her in the primary against Bernie and against Trump who both had duped people in to thinking that isolationism would be good for the American worker. That's my only criticism of her and that's not much.

She's a skilled politician and likely would have made a fantastic president. If you have strong feeling against her, it should be really simple to come up with dozens of examples of where her politics and yours don't align.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
He is simply asking for examples of Hilary Clintons policies or proposals that make her so awful in peoples opinions.

Honestly, I feel like there's more to the story than Theo is letting on. Like his level of hatred for her feels like she bullied him in highschool or something. He has a level of hatred for her that I've rarely seen even for cheating exes.

It feels personal. I'm guessing if he worked for her local campaign and got shafted somehow he would just come out and say it. This has more of a "she made fun of my peepee in highschool" energy to it.

But then again, he does seem to share the same anger about Harris, so maybe it isn't personal. Maybe he really does just have an unbelievable amount of misogynic beliefs that he's too afraid to examine.
Edited by Corndog on May 29, 2022 08:55:04

Link
She will go down as the most corrupt politician in US history. What needs to be said after that?

Link
She will go down as the most corrupt politician in US history. What needs to be said after that?

Now I'm curious, there is no analytical list ranking corruption among current politicians let alone being able to rank them historically and you'd think if she finishes first on your subjective list of "most corrupt", you'd have a much longer list that you could immediately access besides Clinton Foundation and a Hurricane or Puerto Rico or whatever the hell it was.

I'll even give you a free one although it is 100% legal and common place among people with assets. She publicly pushed hard for a repeal or lowering of the estate tax while at the same time, her and Bill starting moving their own assets in order that they would not be exposed to the estate tax, even at the lower rate. Again, not a smoking gun and it makes her a politician that she can provide lip service to meaningless populace opinions among people who don't understand how it works while never really intending to tax wealthy people like her and her husband. She's probably more Republican than Trump ever was, ever will be.

Admin
Link

I'm sure, she will also go down as a satanic pedophile baby cannibal that's secretly a man, or whatever your Qanon beliefs are nowadays.

It just seems at a certain point you'd realize that your tendency to believe this nonsense is rooted in bigotry. It takes a wild amount of self delusion to fall for something so absurd.

Link
I'm sure, she will also go down as a satanic pedophile baby cannibal that's secretly a man, or whatever your Qanon beliefs are nowadays.

It just seems at a certain point you'd realize that your tendency to believe this nonsense is rooted in bigotry. It takes a wild amount of self delusion to fall for something so absurd.

I think your knee jerk has blown a gasket lmao wtf are you even talking about? What are you watching?

Admin
Link
I think your knee jerk has blown a gasket lmao wtf are you even talking about? What are you watching?

Now you're so embarrassed about your QAnon beliefs that you're acting like you've never heard of it?

That's progress I suppose. You shouldn't stop there, though. Keep going to find the part of you that made you believe it in the first place so you're not vulnerable to the next grifter that comes along.

Link

BTW, there are lists of most corrupt US politicians, she is not on them because the list includes people who were convicted of felonies and bribery and extortion.

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.