User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > I miss bush

Page:

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
There had to be literally thousands of women who would have been better choices.

Gore was a joke, Quayle was a joke, Biden a decade ago was solid, Edwards was a good choice that we didn't get to see, Pence was solid and you are missing the Democrats version of Palin who currently sits in that seat.

What do you expect, we can't find presidential candidates we can stomach, why would we expect better VP's

Eh... was only listing past VP's not current one but. you're right. If Biden croaked tomorrow the number of pants suddenly filled with crap would be so massive you literally could not escape the stink anywhere. She kinda does remind me of Palin. Scary. (And, no CD... take your biased opinions of everyone somewhere else. My post has nothing at all to do with either her race OR her gender. She's scary and that's that.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Eh... was only listing past VP's not current one but. you're right. If Biden croaked tomorrow the number of pants suddenly filled with crap would be so massive you literally could not escape the stink anywhere. She kinda does remind me of Palin. Scary. (And, no CD... take your biased opinions of everyone somewhere else. My post has nothing at all to do with either her race OR her gender. She's scary and that's that.)

Sure, it has nothing to do with her race or gender.

Wonder why you feel the same about her as you do Hillary? Is there anything in common? They are both pretty standard neoliberals, but you find them untrustworthy, manipulative, conniving, etc. Wonder why.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Kamala is not remotely on the same planet as Hilary

Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Would be fun if you did this for the things Biden has said hahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiOeiG4VNo

Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiOeiG4VNo

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Sure, it has nothing to do with her race or gender.

Wonder why you feel the same about her as you do Hillary? Is there anything in common? They are both pretty standard neoliberals, but you find them untrustworthy, manipulative, conniving, etc. Wonder why.

Easy answer to a blind mind. I LIVED down here near the Hilary world before she moved to Washington. We saw her, heard her, and watched her down here almost every day so we got a pretty good idea about WHO she was. You live in your damn bubble and point accusing fingers at everyone. Lord help you if you're ever in a hall of mirrors where the ONLY idiot you can point at is yourself... your mind would explode.
As for how I feel about Harris... it's a work in progress so she has time to change my mind... but, so far, her attitude and words mirror Hilary's far too much to be good for me. She's gonna need to work on that. And I would say the >>>exact<<< same things if both were white... black... green... purple... male... female... gay... straight... trans... bi... animal... vegetable... mineral... tomato... potato... flower... tree... sky... water.... Might seem an alien concept to you but, sometimes, it's not about race or gender. Sometimes it's just about the person. Period.

As for you and your issues I think I can speak for Sooner here and say take the beam out of your own eye first.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
As for how I feel about Harris... it's a work in progress so she has time to change my mind... but, so far, her attitude and words mirror Hilary's far too much to be good for me.

Wow, so you hate this milquetoast centrist female politician the same as you hated the old milquetoast centrist female politician. Wonder what a self proclaimed centrist hates so much about them. Their uppity personality? Or is it another attribute that men ascribe to women in power?

Go vote for Trump about it, that'll help.

Admin
Link
I have asked you, repeatedly, in the past just why you hate Hillary so much that you blindly voted for Trump. You've always just gotten really mad and defensive and never gave any real reason besides saying you knew her before Bill, which really doesn't answer the question.

I'm guessing that's because deep down you know it's just thinly veiled misogyny. You're doing the same thing here, you're not saying WHAT she did that was so wrong, just that she has personality traits that you can't trust. You know, the well worn misogynist arguments about manipulation etc.
Edited by Corndog on May 25, 2022 16:36:39

Coyote
Link
Wow, so you hate this milquetoast centrist female politician the same as you hated the old milquetoast centrist female politician. Wonder what a self proclaimed centrist hates so much about them. Their uppity personality? Or is it another attribute that men ascribe to women in power?

Go vote for Trump about it, that'll help.

Ever ask yourself why you hate Trump? I mean, I know why >>>I<<< don't like him but then maybe for you it's simply a hatred of all old white males with power. Maybe for you all old white males are racists and rapists and all those terrible things you hate. Maybe for you it's all one big damn generalization because, God forbid,you ever have to come face to face with something that doesn't fit your 'labeling the world' process. OCD much? Gotta have a perfect place for everyone and everything? Cannot think outside your self-built cage of rage? So you try SO hard to piss people off because you cannot stand, nor understand, anyone who simply will not conform to your standards. What a sad batch of DNA you've become.

I'm not going to sit here and write a 100 page thesis on why Hilary is a crook. And I don't expect you to do the same about why you don't like Trump either... even though you really don't know him HALF as well as those around here know Hilary. She was a crook when she lived here. She was power mad when she lived here. She trampled down anyone and anything that stood in the way of her path to the throne. You only know Trump from what others tell you (TV, Youtube, internet bits, ect, ect, ect.). You've never met the man personally... or worked for him... or probably even stayed at one of his damn living complexes. But you despise him just the same. And, aside from a few trolls and blind supporters of his, nobody questions you about it. So STFU about what I know about Hilary, k? You don't live here. You don't know her. You know nothing about her. Just what your 'internet' tells you. You also don't know one damn thing about me except what I share here. And it shows. You are 10,000 miles away from the truth and falling fast, looking like the fool troll you are. We have a saying around here... when you're diggin a well, make damn sure you can get out when you're done. You look like you'll need a lot of rope and some help.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
So all of that boils down to "she was power hungry". Nevermind that literally every politician is power hungry, otherwise they wouldn't run. Wonder why that is such a turn off for you from Hillary, despite your policies mostly aligning with hers.

Admin
Link
Like you're so close to realizing your misogynistic view about women and power, but you give in to your emotions and write some novel lashing out at me for pointing at it.

Link
Hillary? Dude really?

Link
So all of that boils down to "she was power hungry". Nevermind that literally every politician is power hungry, otherwise they wouldn't run. Wonder why that is such a turn off for you from Hillary, despite your policies mostly aligning with hers.

I guess being a crook isnt bad by your logic unless you got some selective reading syndrome. I finally understand why you take the positions you take.
Yall Musta Forgot!

Admin
Link
Originally posted by ANumber1Roy
I guess being a crook isnt bad by your logic unless you got some selective reading syndrome. I finally understand why you take the positions you take.

I mean, that's a word, yeah.

At least give me a hint at what these vile crimes are that makes her a crook.

Link
Clinton foundation involvement in haiti disaster. Do you not even question clintons wealth for being career politicians.

Im sure your okay with that lady that ran BLM using funds to buy multi million dollar homes in california and the families she used for funding saw none of the money. Being a crook i guess aint that bad.
Yall Musta Forgot!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.