User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > I miss bush

Page:

Admin
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEg6Ht2pNH0
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on May 23, 2022 17:27:19

Link
I don’t for some reason I can’t get over my dislike for this man. Seriously… as president go I rank Wilson and Trump over him. Probably because he was so intrusive in my political young life. 1999 I campaigned for McCain and learned quickly that the Republican Party will never give up its WS base as they smeared his name with “he has a out of wedlock black baby” whisper campaign. No as supposed party of life he adopted but of course the truth is always the first to die.
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Link
I do to, maybe it's the nostalgia or the fact that it makes women look like women but I've never been a fan of the little Hitler mustache or waxed look. Let that garden grow.

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I do to, maybe it's the nostalgia or the fact that it makes women look like women but I've never been a fan of the little Hitler mustache or waxed look. Let that garden grow.

Im for womens choice on this...their choice they body.

Link
Obviously, I just miss the stray pubes poking out the sides of the swim suit

Link
Showing your age haha

Link
I speak from experience, decades of ingrown hair scars are not the prettiest thing in the world

Link
I like when woman get creative with it. Like a airstrip or “Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.”
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Link
Oh man the ole days when we could actually understand the words and could hold someone to the words they spoke.

Admin
Link
Y'all are really missing out skipping the video

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
I don’t for some reason I can’t get over my dislike for this man. Seriously… as president go I rank Wilson and Trump over him. Probably because he was so intrusive in my political young life. 1999 I campaigned for McCain and learned quickly that the Republican Party will never give up its WS base as they smeared his name with “he has a out of wedlock black baby” whisper campaign. No as supposed party of life he adopted but of course the truth is always the first to die.

McCain was likely the last great Republican of my time. Sad truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
McCain was likely the last great Republican of my time. Sad truth.

Romney was better, didn't pick a retard as a running mate.

Admin
Link

At least people can remember McCains running mate. Legit couldn't name Romney's without googling it.

Coyote
Link

Eh... Romney was meh at best but you're right. McCain's pick (for VP) was really not a good one. Maybe he thought he needed a lady for the vote since Obama was pretty popular among women voters. But the only VP pick I can think of being worse was... uh... what's-his-name? Oh yeah... Dan Quayle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
At least people can remember McCains running mate. Legit couldn't name Romney's without googling it.

It was 10 years ago and even if you hate Ryans politics, probably the most qualified VP choice since Bush Sr and before that, probably LBJ and JFK despite the fact that they hated each other.

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.