User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Another terrorist attack

Page:

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Wow CD...your arguments are so weak you went there?

So, is that a no?

One human isn't allowed to use another human's body to survive without their consent?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
The question is so dumb and makes no sense. Your child is not just another human but good try.

Admin
Link
Your child is not just another human

Whoa, are you saying the precious angel baby isn't even a human now?

Admin
Link
Or are you saying you should be legally forced to undergo a risky medical procedure for the sake of your offspring?

What if they are 13 and need a kidney transplant? Should you be legally required to give up one of yours for them?
Edited by Corndog on May 23, 2022 08:06:38

Coyote
Link
The question is so dumb and makes no sense. Your child is not just another human but good try.

He's trolling, Hammer. It's all he knows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
He's trolling, Hammer. It's all he knows.

In comparison to just coming here to whine about how mean I am.

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Just to be clear, I wasn't disagreeing that our fleet of snowplows and their drivers are incredible but we drive on snow and ice quite frequently.

Snow is easy to drive on. I see Minnesota get a lot of snow, but not ice. We donít get alot of snow, but we do get alot of thick ice.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
In comparison to just coming here to whine about how mean I am.

Just because your skewed logic is smothered in idiocy, that doesnít mean youíre mean.

Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Snow is easy to drive on. I see Minnesota get a lot of snow, but not ice. We donít get alot of snow, but we do get alot of thick ice.

There is the transition thing where it goes from rain-sleet-snow. You probably get more ice in January and February, most of the time it's too damn cold for it to even snow in those months here.

I have a sister that lives in Texas, she sends videos when they get ice, it's funny as hell watching people brake and try to turn at the same time on ice as they barrel in to parked cars. If you get it all the time, you should be better at it than you are.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Just because your skewed logic is smothered in idiocy, that doesnít mean youíre mean.

I mean neither of you turds have put together an argument about one person being able to use another person's body against their will.

Link

What if they are 13 and need a kidney transplant? Should you be legally required to give up one of yours for them?

Off topic but remind me again why we can't sell organs for profit? If the market is there, why not. I'd advertise my kidney, maybe a hunk of liver. The ad could read non-drinker/non smoker but a ton of exposure to glyphosate and cattle dewormer. 2 million or start looking for a burial plot

Link
I mean neither of you turds have put together an argument about one person being able to use another person's body against their will.

It's squatters rights, once someone gives up access to their womb, they can't kick the resident out for 9.5 months. We have laws like that in the winter, you don't want there person there, they aren't paying rent but you legally cant remove them.

Admin
Link
It's squatters rights, once someone gives up access to their womb, they can't kick the resident out for 9.5 months. We have laws like that in the winter, you don't want there person there, they aren't paying rent but you legally cant remove them.

Sounds a lot like a "she was asking for it" argument, which is probably about as honest as any of you will get to your real sentiment.

Link
Sounds a lot like a "she was asking for it" argument, which is probably about as honest as any of you will get to your real sentiment.

It shouldn't but I'll never question how your brain works because it is fascinating.

Believe it or not, heterosexual women do ask for it, if you play hard to get, they might even beg and whine for it and sometimes they get a little aggressive about it.

Link
It shouldn't but I'll never question how your brain works because it is fascinating.

Believe it or not, heterosexual women do ask for it, if you play hard to get, they might even beg and whine for it and sometimes they get a little aggressive about it.

Iíll admit Iíve seen it, but that is always situational, to make such a generalization.
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.