User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Another terrorist attack

Page:

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
You continue to pound your head against the mountain. Please... continue. I swear I saw it move.

I have more faith in you than that. You're not quite as dense as a mountain, even if you did vote for Trump.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Admin
Link
Though I'm guessing your new mantra of "if it happened in the past it doesn't matter if it happens in the future" is how you're bringing yourself to vote for Trump in 2024?
Edited by Corndog on May 15, 2022 23:59:50

Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
You should and certain media outlets pushing white replacement theories

So it's more about lax fun laws and media bias than a crazy hate filled teenager?

I was being sarcastic

Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
You should and certain media outlets pushing white replacement theories

So it's more about lax gun laws and media bias than a crazy hate filled teenager?

I was being sarcasticOriginally posted by Mathias82
Now how are you sure that another black man shot these 12 in Detroit? What I have seen gangs come in all colors. Oh reality doesn’t fit your narrative. K

You missed the.narrative apparently, it doesn't matter what color the shooter is, I feel like I mentioned that.
Edited by Cowpoker on May 16, 2022 04:04:01

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I have more faith in you than that. You're not quite as dense as a mountain, even if you did vote for Trump.

Unlike you I admit to being human and capable of mistakes. Unlike you I know human beings and their history. And, unlike you, I kinda know changing them into something different than they are... that hasn't been changed in thousands of years of evolution... is as likely as you moving that mountain by banging your head against it. Small steps? Sure. But ranting and railing is just wasted breath. Fix you first.Then... maybe... close family/friends... maybe. Change World?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Edited by Theo Wizzago on May 16, 2022 16:52:09

Admin
Link
Unlike you I admit to being human and capable of mistakes. Unlike you I know human beings and their history. And, unlike you, I kinda know changing them into something different than they are... that hasn't been changed in thousands of years of evolution... is as likely as you moving that mountain by banging your head against it. Small steps? Sure. But ranting and railing is just wasted breath. Fix you first.Then... maybe... close family/friends... maybe. Change World?

Again, I'm flattered you think I'm changing the world.

I don't consider one forum with half a dozen middle aged men to be the entire world.

Coyote
Link
Again, I'm flattered you think I'm changing the world.

I don't consider one forum with half a dozen middle aged men to be the entire world.

Well, if it's any indication to you, just consider how many 'mountains' (minds) you've moved here. BTW... ice helps reduce the swelling.
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Well, if it's any indication to you, just consider how many 'mountains' (minds) you've moved here. BTW... ice helps reduce the swelling.

So it's only worth posting if we are sitting around agreeing with your centrist views? Okay.

Admin
Link
Well thought out centrist views as well, like we shouldn't worry about things that happened in the past happening again. Because something about moving mountains.

Link
Another day another mass shooting. Does this happen anywhere else that isn’t a combat zone. No.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf8TOa0Ah7k
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Link
Get out your raffle tickets and see if you won” when will a Republican blame a mass shooting on the FBI!” If you said less then 24 hours you are a winner!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SD4KuRmQEks

Coyote
Link
So it's only worth posting if we are sitting around agreeing with your realist views? Okay.

No... just saying a little less drama queen from you (and others) would make for a more pleasant discussion instead of constant snark and mouthy drivel. You know.. like we're doing now?
wipety-wipe-wipe

Edited by Theo Wizzago on May 17, 2022 12:18:23

Link
No... just saying a little less drama queen from you (and others) would make for a more pleasant discussion instead of constant snark and mouthy drivel. You know.. like we're doing now?

I disagree, I can get pleasant discussion anywhere, I want the snarky, dramatic, hyperbole.

Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U75vG2TUy9o&list=RDCMUC9bMcW0MFzOAgfQ-7et47zw&index=2

Covid made me do it! Ah now there some nice white privilage deniability there.

Link
Being white is pretty sweet
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.