User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Another terrorist attack

Page:

Admin
Link
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/15/us/payton-gendron-buffalo-shooting-suspect-what-we-know/index.html

We need to ban people from white countries until we figure this thing out.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Whats even sicker is your excitement 12 people died so it can fit your narrative.

fur eel
Link
MK Ultra did it
Want to join the Pen Fifteen club?

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Whats even sicker is your excitement 12 people died so it can fit your narrative.

There's no narrative, racially motivated mass shootings are happening every few weeks, and they are always done by young white men.

Realizing it's a problem is the first step towards fixing the problem.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
There's no narrative, racially motivated mass shootings are happening every few weeks, and they are always done by young white men.

Under our current Leadership, what do you expect? More divide than ever … Obama is at it again, the huge divide started in 2008
Agent Since End of Season 1
Holds 1 Top 100 Player
89th Ranked FB
Go Chiefs / Go Cubs / Go Badgers

Link
Originally posted by Luke Pass
Under our current Leadership, what do you expect? More divide than ever … Obama is at it again, the huge divide started in 2008

I love how frightened white people blame others for their fears.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Coyote
Link

Yeah. Like this is something brand new. Hasn't happened before these last few years. What a peaceful time it was from 10,000 BC until now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
I hope the shooter gets a bullet to his head in return
Agent Since End of Season 1
Holds 1 Top 100 Player
89th Ranked FB
Go Chiefs / Go Cubs / Go Badgers

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Yeah. Like this is something brand new. Hasn't happened before these last few years. What a peaceful time it was from 10,000 BC until now.

You continue to think this is a very solid argument. A bad thing happening in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't care about bad things happening now.

The holocaust happened in the past, therefore we shouldn't care about another holocaust happening. Air tight logic bro.

Link
It’s really annoying on how he was calmly apprehended with no injuries to him. While a melanated person get killed on the daily for “being the wrong place at the wrong time.”
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
It’s really annoying on how he was calmly apprehended with no injuries to him. While a melanated person get killed on the daily for “being the wrong place at the wrong time.”

12 melanated (love that adjective btw) are killed in Chicago on an average weekend, I've become desensitized to melanated people dying of gun shot wounds because the bullet doesn't really care what color the shooter is.

Link

I blame gun laws

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I blame gun laws

You should and certain media outlets pushing white replacement theories

Coyote
Link
You continue to think this is a very solid argument. A bad thing happening in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't care about bad things happening now.

The holocaust happened in the past, therefore we shouldn't care about another holocaust happening. Air tight logic bro.

You continue to pound your head against the mountain. Please... continue. I swear I saw it move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
12 melanated (love that adjective btw) are killed in Chicago on an average weekend, I've become desensitized to melanated people dying of gun shot wounds because the bullet doesn't really care what color the shooter is.

Now how are you sure that another black man shot these 12 in Detroit? What I have seen gangs come in all colors. Oh reality doesn’t fit your narrative. K

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.