User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > It not training its culture

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Yeah, I mean that's your defense mechanism. It's totally fooling everyone, keep it up.

But I guess that's the thing with ego fragility isn't it? You only have to fool yourself.

How is it a defense mechanism?

You call me racist, I completely agree, you'd think you'd be satisfied.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
How is it a defense mechanism?

You call me racist, I completely agree, you'd think you'd be satisfied.

You'd think, but you don't seem satisfied at all. Being defensive about your self defense mechanism isn't overly convincing.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
I know many black men that dont want little white men telling the world they are oppressed.

Ya'll are literally the racist chanting the black man is oppressed and is less of an American.

Ya'll are puppets for division. Perpetually run the race card to keep us separated.

Good job you are the problem.

I'm thinking you're first 5 words are false. You don't know many black men.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Benjamin Franklin

Admin
Link
Originally posted by tordman

He's seen a couple on Fox News. Can't be a coincidence that both of them said racism doesn't exist anymore.

In fact, it's racist to say that they were specifically selected to amplify talking points Fox News was already pushing. Fox can't control who comes on their shows, because that would be violating free speech.

Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
Sure I am the problem because I believe that eight year girl like this one should be able to get he mother a birthday cake without being terrorized and shot at. Then later get trivialize by the same people her mom and dad pay taxes for their salaries on the internet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7CDaffbBYjg

i've always wondered why black lives only matter when they're ended by a white person, but that takes it to another level. the girl didn't even die. he's just saying she could have.

there's plenty of real examples of murdered black children he could cry over instead of wasting tears on a hypothetical.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
i've always wondered why black lives only matter when they're ended by a white person

Good one. I like that.

It's like how pro-life people only care about life until it leaves then womb, then bootstraps and hard knocks. Can't afford medical care? Too bad baby.

Link
Originally posted by tordman

Can't imagine that? Doesnt fit your world of you knowing none?

Link
You'd think, but you don't seem satisfied at all. Being defensive about your self defense mechanism isn't overly convincing.

Um, start over.

Link
He's seen a couple on Fox News. Can't be a coincidence that both of them said racism doesn't exist anymore.

In fact, it's racist to say that they were specifically selected to amplify talking points Fox News was already pushing. Fox can't control who comes on their shows, because that would be violating free speech.

HEY, racist is our word, we can call each other racist but when you use it, it's an insult

Link
Good one. I like that.

It's like how pro-life people only care about life until it leaves then womb, then bootstraps and hard knocks. Can't afford medical care? Too bad baby.

Not many babies can afford insurance

Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
i've always wondered why black lives only matter when they're ended by a white person, but that takes it to another level. the girl didn't even die. he's just saying she could have.

there's plenty of real examples of murdered black children he could cry over instead of wasting tears on a hypothetical.

Black lives matter no longer exists, BLM is now Blacks Launder Money

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Not many babies can afford insurance

Explains why we have the highest infant mortality rate in the developed world.

We have lazy babies.

Link
Explains why we have the highest infant mortality rate in the developed world.

We have lazy babies.

Afghanistan is the highest. 110.6 per 1000.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Afghanistan is the highest. 110.6 per 1000.

Afghanistan, crown of the developed world.

Link
Afghanistan, crown of the developed world.

Still disproves your narrative? France isn't developed?

Edited by Sooner_Nation on May 19, 2022 21:19:03
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.