User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > It not training its culture

Page:

Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UiS-G5L9S4

If the grandmother looked more like his and spoke like his, I bet the outcome would be been different.
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!

Admin
Link
Police are called for a mental health crisis, show up and shoot the person having a crisis.

We need more of these people armed and on the street.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
They said the cop had 70 hours of crisis training. A lot of good tax money did for that.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
They said the cop had 70 hours of crisis training. A lot of good tax money did for that.

Honestly I'm not even sure what he was doing. Is it normal to force everyone out of the house at gunpoint on a mental health call? Who was he defending? Just walk away? Why not listen to the family that made the call?

Don't worry though, he will get a week of paid leave and be back to protecting and serving.

Link
I was thinking the exact thing same thing. Just back up and if you donít speak Spanish. Have the granddaughter literally right next to you translate. But instead we have a executed 75 year old woman and a traumatized family that got a front row seat.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Don't worry though, he will get a week of paid leave and be back to protecting and serving.

He has been on payed leave since April 17 so almost a month. Probably going to be on payed leave for the next 5 months when enough people forget or the familyís suits are concluded. Which ever comes first.

Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UiS-G5L9S4

If the grandmother looked more like his and spoke like his, I bet the outcome would be been different.

yeah if that old demented lunatic was a white man, he'd be the president of the united states

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
yeah if that old demented lunatic was a white man, he'd be the president of the united states

I mean, that's true. He'd also rant and rave about China shooting hurricanes at us with a hurricane gun.

Link
i wish that cop shot the crazy grandma with a hurricane gun

Admin
Link
Classy

Link
Whats classy is you picking one video out of millions and acting like this is how all cops are.

Admin
Link
Is there millions of videos where cops shoot people during mental health crises and are nicer about it?

Admin
Link
If there were new videos coming out every week or so of people shitting in tacos at Taco Bell, would you have the same instinct to defend Taco Bell? Would you trust eating at a Taco Bell? Would you say it's just some bad apples?

Why do you give more leniency to an institution that kills innocent people on the regular?

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
If there were new videos coming out every week or so of people shitting in tacos at Taco Bell, would you have the same instinct to defend Taco Bell? Would you trust eating at a Taco Bell? Would you say it's just some bad apples?

if they were shitting in white people's tacos i'd think it's funny but if they were black people's tacos, i'd burn down walgreens.

Link
I find it funny that people nit pick on a handful of cases every year of police failing at their jobs when there are thousands of police reports every year. Many cases people just wanna excuse the criminal activity and just blame police responding. I will argue police are overprotected and laws need to change in that regard but im not gonna feel bad for people that ignore police commands and wonder why police get aggressive when ignored. At the end of the day police wanna get home to their families today like any other person. Point is if you go around carrying unlicensed guns or weapons around police expect a potential body bag when you dont put down your weapon or resist. Common sense would be you follow police directions but i guess that sense aint so common.
Yall Musta Forgot!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.