User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Imagine being in a losing position and saying you want a stronger opponent

Page:

Admin
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcjXoKiHjeU
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Coyote
Link
What she wants is a stronger Nation that's more unified and the current status of BOTH parties is totally going in the opposite direction. Realize, I'm not a huge fan of her... she's been pretty whack on several issues... but I agree with her here. What we have now is a train wreck from hell that is NOT getting better. Trump faries... Democrat whackos... If it wasn't our own nation we'd be laughing our asses off at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Yeah, what we need is for people who believe in women's rights to take back the Republican party. Oh, wait, that's literally never existed.

The Republican party is doing what it's been doing for the better part of the last century. It's not that they are being taken over or that they are too weak, it's that the "opposition" is a punching bag.
Edited by Corndog on May 11, 2022 16:46:29

Coyote
Link
Well, again, you just don't get it. Having one side in power doesn't work and has never worked. Republican OR Democrat. Of course those 'dyed-in-the-wool' hardcores from both sides will always say it does... but they're always wearing party colored glasses and can't see for shit. The best laws, the best times have always been bi-partisan when both sides either want to, or need to, work together. Problem is that's not happened for a long time now and, with the toxic nature of both those in power and the voters, like you, then it'll likely never happen again. At least in my lifetime. That leaves us with a perpetual war of the roses and a fucking bungee ride from hell with one side spending 4 years to wipe out the other sides progress and vise versa. So you keep on with your single mindedness and one party rules style. Just stop complaining about it because it's falling on deaf ears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
There has been a fair amount of bipartisan bills passed in the last two decades

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
with the toxic nature of both those in power and the voters, like you

Ah, what great legislature is the right proposing that I'm blocking?

Admin
Link
Like, I'm sorry that I'm not interested in finding a compromise between "ban gay people" and "don't ban gay people". A "best law" that only lets you be gay on Tuesdays and Thursdays with parental supervision just doesn't have much appeal, sorry.

Admin
Link
Maybe a compromise on abortion rights is we have one day every month that women can get an abortion, regardless how far along they are. Sure, it undermines that whole facade of saving the lives of precious angel babies, but we could call it The Purge.

It could be something like the second Sunday of every month, that way people can pray for the lives of the babies in church that morning.
Edited by Corndog on May 12, 2022 17:37:12

Admin
Link
When they get around to trying to ban interracial marriage, we could compromise so that it's allowed but only if the woman is no longer capable of having children, that way they don't sully white purity.

Lot of great compromises going on in this thread.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Yeah, what we need is for people who believe in women's rights to take back the Republican party. Oh, wait, that's literally never existed.

The Republican party is doing what it's been doing for the better part of the last century. It's not that they are being taken over or that they are too weak, it's that the "opposition" is a punching bag.

You can say the same shit about the Democrats.

Link
When they get around to trying to ban interracial marriage, we could compromise so that it's allowed but only if the woman is no longer capable of having children, that way they don't sully white purity.

Lot of great compromises going on in this thread.

Who's we? Democrats don't compromise. They don't even let real women have their own swim teams.

Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Who's we? Democrats don't compromise. They don't even let real women have their own swim teams.

I think I've solved that whole kerfuffle. In the name of equality and fairness, don't have womens/mens and girls/boys sports. You have one team and the top 15 basketball players make the team, top 40 football players, top 25 hockey players. No need to worry about transgender, no title one bullshit for highschool and college, no complaints about why women athletes don't make as much money. You are either good enough to play the sport or you are not.

Also, stop testing for steroids and HGH or PED's, if an athlete wants to risk it, better performance would be more enjoyable to watch.

Link
I'm cool with one bathroom as well and this should happen regardless but sexual predators should NEVER be released from prison. EVER!

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I think I've solved that whole kerfuffle. In the name of equality and fairness, don't have womens/mens and girls/boys sports. You have one team and the top 15 basketball players make the team, top 40 football players, top 25 hockey players. No need to worry about transgender, no title one bullshit for highschool and college, no complaints about why women athletes don't make as much money. You are either good enough to play the sport or you are not.

Also, stop testing for steroids and HGH or PED's, if an athlete wants to risk it, better performance would be more enjoyable to watch.

I'm all for this.

Get rid of weight classes as well. If the 120 pound boxer can't take a punch from a 300 pound beefcake, he doesn't deserve to be in the ring.

Link
I'm all for this.

Get rid of weight classes as well. If the 120 pound boxer can't take a punch from a 300 pound beefcake, he doesn't deserve to be in the ring.

YES! Nobody wants to watch to lightweights or technicians, you want to see two huge guys giving each other permanent brain damage. I never understood why people paid for Merriweather fights.

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.