User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > RIP Roe v Wade

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 16:31:39
Link
Originally posted by FOOTBALL MADNESS
Is masturbation a sin? Because if it is, the Supreme Court may decide it's a capital offense to resign up to 6 million potential lives to a slow death inside a worn sock.


Last time i checked it never killed noone, i hear you can go blind tho
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:46:56
Link
Originally posted by wormser1971
They are trying to restrict travel. It's not hyperbole to say that republicans are swiftly devolving into fascism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/29/abortion-state-lines/



That'd be great

 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
Originally posted by wormser1971
They are trying to restrict travel. It's not hyperbole to say that republicans are swiftly devolving into fascism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/29/abortion-state-lines/



Huh I really thought the Republicans where going the legation route against the free states. This is so against the constitution but with this SCOTUS who knows.
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


Edited by Mathias82 on Jul 6, 2022 15:39:11
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 09:52:44
Link
Originally posted by Hammer31
Last time i checked it never killed noone, i hear you can go blind tho


Might wanna check Genesis.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Might wanna check Genesis.


Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:46:56
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Might wanna check Genesis.


You spelled genius wrong

 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 18:46:56
Link
Originally posted by FOOTBALL MADNESS
Is masturbation a sin? Because if it is, the Supreme Court may decide it's a capital offense to resign up to 6 million potential lives to a slow death inside a worn sock.


If you're worried, I'd suggest repenting and making peace with God especially if you feel guilt or shame about it.

 

Last Online: Aug 3, 2022 16:49:45
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
If you're worried, I'd suggest repenting and making peace with God especially if you feel guilt or shame about it.



Not at all. Doing it right now. JK
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 12:51:36
Coyote
Link
Originally posted by FOOTBALL MADNESS
Not at all. Doing it right now. JK


Just remember... the tighter the grip the worse the burn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.