User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > RIP Roe v Wade

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 17, 2022 17:53:04
Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Or they can

1. Quit being promiscuous

2. Take birth control and make the dude their fucking wear a condom.

3. Quit murdering unborn babies.

4. Win win for everyone.


Curious, what's your take on rape and incest? She should know better?
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Benjamin Franklin
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Curious, what's your take on rape and incest?


He supports it.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Admin
Link
I mean, have you read the Bible? It's full of rape and incest. The entire founding of the religion is based on the belief that their god raped a virgin so she could have him as a baby.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on May 3, 2022 17:52:48
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 13:05:41
Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Sooner_Nation
Or they can

1. Quit being promiscuous

2. Take birth control and make the dude their fucking wear a condom.

3. Quit murdering unborn babies.

4. Win win for everyone.


Decades of this not working and you suddenly think NOW it will? Nope. It's back to coathangers in bathroom stalls and back alleys and south of the border abortions. You know... the good ol' days before Roe v Wade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
Decades of this not working and you suddenly think NOW it will? Nope. It's back to coathangers in bathroom stalls and back alleys and south of the border abortions. You know... the good ol' days before Roe v Wade.


I mean yeah, it was never about being pro life, it was about punishing women for having sex. Abortions being less safe is a feature, not a bug.

Again, the GOP understanding optics, and the Democrats going along with the lie.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Admin
Link
More specifically, it's about punishing poor women, especially poor women of color.

Rich white women can travel for abortions. The politicians mistresses are still going to get abortions, they will just be sent to a blue state. It targets women who can't afford to hop over to another state.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Admin
Link
Like, Sooner said it with his first "point".

The goal is for women to stop being promiscuous. Saving babies was third on the list. Cruelty is always the point with right wing politics.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on May 3, 2022 20:01:56
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Have they already found who leaked it?

Because the right wing is already in full outrage mode about the leak. How it's the greatest infringement of rights in our lifetime. Not the ruling, the leak. It's an insurrection on our way of life. Not when thousands of people stormed the Capitol trying to prevent certification of an election, no the insurrection is a court decision being leaked a month in advance.

Seems like it's given the right a lot of flak to throw about. By the time the actual ruling, that's exactly the same as the leak, comes around in a month or two, everyone will be exhausted.


The right was mad about Mr Potatoe Head.

Makes sense, people will get over abortion in a couple of months

It is plausible but as conservative as the SCOTUS lineup is, and the fact that they don't need to be popular or face an electorate, why should they care.

The fact that right wing and left wing people are freaking out, is just proof that right wing and left wing people are easily freaked out and the side that wins, is often the side that over reacts more. I would assume most judges and most attorney would be concerned about information leaking from a court case prior to a final ruling. If a jury was leaking information from inside a deliberations room before the verdict was read, guess the person responsible for the leak would be in some trouble.

Edited by Cowpoker on May 3, 2022 20:59:12
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
More specifically, it's about punishing poor women, especially poor women of color.

Rich white women can travel for abortions. The politicians mistresses are still going to get abortions, they will just be sent to a blue state. It targets women who can't afford to hop over to another state.


There is a joke in there about border control/poor women of color.

First draft would be something about why poor women of color aren't great border agents because they can't seem to keep brown people out.

I'll send it to rewrite so they can punch it up a bit and make it flow better.

 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
There is a joke in there about border control/poor women of color.

First draft would be something about why poor women of color aren't great border agents because they can't seem to keep brown people out.

I'll send it to rewrite so they can punch it up a bit and make it flow better.


Better joke would be something along the lines of Texas border patrol agents not knowing whether to take women to ICE or lost and found after they've been ruled chattel.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Admin
Link
Unborn baby caught crossing the border, agents were unsure whether to impound it's vehicle or scrap it for parts.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 06:43:04
Link
Don't know why there is such an uproar. It's clearly not a U.S. constitutional right to allow abortions. This is a states right to legislate based on what the people of each state want. Nothing really here, move along.
I'm not care free, I'm free to care I just never do... ♫ ♫♫
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by F00tballJunkie
It's clearly not a U.S. constitutional right to allow abortions.


Clearly, except it was for the past 50 years.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Better joke would be something along the lines of Texas border patrol agents not knowing whether to take women to ICE or lost and found after they've been ruled chattel.


I was trying to include the part about how abortion benefits poor women of color more because apparently, they can't stop themselves from unwanted pregnancy (and I'm the racist one)

 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I was trying to include the part about how abortion benefits poor women of color more because apparently, they can't stop themselves from unwanted pregnancy (and I'm the racist one)


I mean, people of color do disproportionately have less money. Something that targets the poor therefore targets people of color more than white people. That's just like, math. I guess your school spent too much time on gender.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.