User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Jesus Christ, CNN

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Do you think if police *accidentally* killed Trump Jr. while invading Maralago in the middle of the night that they would avoid any charges or repercussions against them?


Yes
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Says somebody with a comfortable place within the power structure. Shocker.


 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
It wasn't always that way, I was denied a $1000 loan as an 18 year old, had my phone disconnected because I couldn't afford it.

Funny story, I was denied credit at a jewelry store who was running a 12 month no interest promo on an engagement ring, the sales lady apologized as she was putting the ring away and I asked, don't you take cash?
 

Last Online: Aug 17, 2022 17:53:04
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
It wasn't always that way, I was denied a $1000 loan as an 18 year old, had my phone disconnected because I couldn't afford it.

Funny story, I was denied credit at a jewelry store who was running a 12 month no interest promo on an engagement ring, the sales lady apologized as she was putting the ring away and I asked, don't you take cash?


Did she shoot you because you were black?
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Benjamin Franklin
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Did she shoot you because you were black?


No, only police forces have bad actors that shoot black people. It's not a systemic issue.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 11:34:45
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
It wasn't always that way, I was denied a $1000 loan as an 18 year old, had my phone disconnected because I couldn't afford it.

Funny story, I was denied credit at a jewelry store who was running a 12 month no interest promo on an engagement ring, the sales lady apologized as she was putting the ring away and I asked, don't you take cash?


Its cause she knew you didnt have a fucking chance in hell with that girl.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Its cause she knew you didnt have a fucking chance in hell with that girl.


I shouldn't have but decades later and a bunch of kids later, she hasn't realized that yet
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by tordman
Did she shoot you because you were black?


The bank lady or the jewelry lady?

The irony is I could have gotten tens of thousands of dollars in loans for going to college.
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 11:34:45
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I shouldn't have but decades later and a bunch of kids later, she hasn't realized that yet


Living beyond your mean. Well done.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Living beyond your mean. Well done.


Never underestimate the power of pity
 

Last Online: Jul 4, 2022 18:37:10
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
On a side note, you do know most criminals are men right? Do you think that's tied to societal ideas of masculinity at all?


like where any showing of disrespect means you have to shoot the other person to protect your street cred. the smallest dispute only escalates because whoever backs down first is a pussy. you won't listen to people like cops (or teachers) because you'll look like a bitch if someone else tells you what to do. and where snitches get stitches.

i do think that leads to a lot of crime and violence, yes.
 

Online
Admin
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
like where any showing of disrespect means you have to shoot the other person to protect your street cred. the smallest dispute only escalates because whoever backs down first is a pussy. you won't listen to people like cops (or teachers) because you'll look like a bitch if someone else tells you what to do. and where snitches get stitches.

i do think that leads to a lot of crime and violence, yes.


Amen. The harm of toxic masculinity is immense.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 10:48:10
Link
What if you identify as very masculine? Shouldn't the rest of you be supportive and less demeaning?
 

Last Online: Aug 18, 2022 11:34:45
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Amen. The harm of toxic humanity is immense.


Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Last Online: Aug 17, 2022 19:49:31
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
What if you identify as very masculine? Shouldn't the rest of you be supportive and less demeaning?


It's fairly easy to be "very masculine" without being an abrasive, antagonizing, triggered asshole. Not labelling you as that, just pointing out that too many see it as an either/or proposition.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.