User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > Jesus Christ, CNN

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Do you think if police *accidentally* killed Trump Jr. while invading Maralago in the middle of the night that they would avoid any charges or repercussions against them?

Yes

Link
Says somebody with a comfortable place within the power structure. Shocker.

Link
It wasn't always that way, I was denied a $1000 loan as an 18 year old, had my phone disconnected because I couldn't afford it.

Funny story, I was denied credit at a jewelry store who was running a 12 month no interest promo on an engagement ring, the sales lady apologized as she was putting the ring away and I asked, don't you take cash?

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
It wasn't always that way, I was denied a $1000 loan as an 18 year old, had my phone disconnected because I couldn't afford it.

Funny story, I was denied credit at a jewelry store who was running a 12 month no interest promo on an engagement ring, the sales lady apologized as she was putting the ring away and I asked, don't you take cash?

Did she shoot you because you were black?
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Benjamin Franklin

Admin
Link
Originally posted by tordman

No, only police forces have bad actors that shoot black people. It's not a systemic issue.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link

Its cause she knew you didnt have a fucking chance in hell with that girl.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Its cause she knew you didnt have a fucking chance in hell with that girl.

I shouldn't have but decades later and a bunch of kids later, she hasn't realized that yet

Link
Originally posted by tordman

The bank lady or the jewelry lady?

The irony is I could have gotten tens of thousands of dollars in loans for going to college.

Link
I shouldn't have but decades later and a bunch of kids later, she hasn't realized that yet

Living beyond your mean. Well done.

Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Living beyond your mean. Well done.

Never underestimate the power of pity

Link
On a side note, you do know most criminals are men right? Do you think that's tied to societal ideas of masculinity at all?

like where any showing of disrespect means you have to shoot the other person to protect your street cred. the smallest dispute only escalates because whoever backs down first is a pussy. you won't listen to people like cops (or teachers) because you'll look like a bitch if someone else tells you what to do. and where snitches get stitches.

i do think that leads to a lot of crime and violence, yes.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Vuijox
like where any showing of disrespect means you have to shoot the other person to protect your street cred. the smallest dispute only escalates because whoever backs down first is a pussy. you won't listen to people like cops (or teachers) because you'll look like a bitch if someone else tells you what to do. and where snitches get stitches.

i do think that leads to a lot of crime and violence, yes.

Amen. The harm of toxic masculinity is immense.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
What if you identify as very masculine? Shouldn't the rest of you be supportive and less demeaning?

Link
Amen. The harm of toxic humanity is immense.

Link
What if you identify as very masculine? Shouldn't the rest of you be supportive and less demeaning?

It's fairly easy to be "very masculine" without being an abrasive, antagonizing, triggered asshole. Not labelling you as that, just pointing out that too many see it as an either/or proposition.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.