User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Politics and Religion > United States of Hangry

Page:
 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
ďAll I wanted is a piece of steak.Ē

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_CFXZDNt8s
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 12:51:36
Coyote
Link
ROTFL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

 

Online
Admin
Link
Honestly, if I went to Golden Corral and there wasn't a brawl, I'd be disappointed.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
 

Online
Link
If you saw what feeder cattle futures did today on the CME, none of you will be eating steak in 12 months.

$$$$ I'm digging this Biden fella.
 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
Of course itís Biden fault
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


 

Last Online: Aug 12, 2022 22:55:55
Link
Favorite part is the two to three people playing swords with high chairs
Originally posted by Squeally
It's tough when you are a passive aggressive, beta-male!


 

Online
Link
Originally posted by Mathias82
Of course itís Biden fault


I was giving him credit, record high margins in last years calf crop and futures prices for 2022 are 17% higher.

I'm rich bitch

 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 09:52:44
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I was giving him credit, record high margins in last years calf crop and futures prices for 2022 are 17% higher.

I'm rich bitch



Got New York's over the weekend for 12.99/lb
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Got New York's over the weekend for 12.99/lb



Are you the one that keeps stealing shit off of trains out there?

 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 09:52:44
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker

Are you the one that keeps stealing shit off of trains out there?



There is no reason for me to go to that shithole that is L.A.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Online
Link
In all seriousness, if you don't have a chest freezer, buy one now and buy beef in bulk before March/April. It's a seasonal trend on the retail side that will be amplified by the carry in the market and the current spreads. You'll have your freezer paid for in 60 days.
 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 12:51:36
Coyote
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
In all seriousness, if you don't have a chest freezer, buy one now and buy beef in bulk before March/April. It's a seasonal trend on the retail side that will be amplified by the carry in the market and the current spreads. You'll have your freezer paid for in 60 days.


Truth. Most cattle people know this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUeptFM6xpE
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

 

Last Online: Aug 13, 2022 09:52:44
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
In all seriousness, if you don't have a chest freezer, buy one now and buy beef in bulk before March/April. It's a seasonal trend on the retail side that will be amplified by the carry in the market and the current spreads. You'll have your freezer paid for in 60 days.


Not a fan of frozen beef. Would rather eat chicken or pork or lamb if its less expensive if that is going to be the case.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.
 

Online
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Not a fan of frozen beef. Would rather eat chicken or pork or lamb if its less expensive if that is going to be the case.


We are different people

I'd eat frozen and expired beef over lamb or chicken.

Try thawing frozen beef and aging it, even in the fridge for at least a week or more.

You probably know this already, fresh or frozen to let it sit out all day before grilling or cooking. Room temp before heat.
 

Last Online: Aug 3, 2022 16:49:45
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
In all seriousness, if you don't have a chest freezer, buy one now and buy beef in bulk before March/April. It's a seasonal trend on the retail side that will be amplified by the carry in the market and the current spreads. You'll have your freezer paid for in 60 days.


or you could just consume more veggies
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.