User Pass

Forum > Mighty Brawlers > First thing I am performing in 2k21

Link
As a NBA2k enthusiast from beginning I despise the cap they placed on SF, what occurred to the PlayMaking Defender that allowed the SF position to be similar to a Kawhi or a real 2 way player not the limited players they have constructed the past 2 years which ends up being crap in various locations. Because of the lack of fluidity at the SF position I haven't played in two years while purchasing the game. Visual Concepts and 2K needs to get The Mamba Forever Edition right along with redrafting the league since the joint venture with ESPN is going to be the conclusion of NBA2K.

Theres the problem right there, match will never get better if yall keep preordering this shit. No adore for your button shooters?I really hope they allow other places to cap out at taller heights too so as to balance out the point shield you. Yes the biggest change, but so do other places, probably being a situation that really hasn't seen appreciate in the last few games, the tiny forward position. The SF has been limited to getting a one dimensional player in park last year. Either create a rebounding wing or a pure slasher that corner camps screens, and can somewhat play shield on some centers. Speed on SFs is terrible which was a disappointment to me since this is a very flexible position concerning athleticism and speed. The floor to ceiling area varies much more than a 1 guardian in my opinion. They can make some changes and not forget things that deserve a look.

Can I pick my jersey and change my line up in drama online?! Or is it going to be 5 straight years of getting the default option jersey and line up any time that I wanna perform a friend using nba teams. Instead of an imaginary 6'8 PG, 2K should've made two way 6'8 wing SF's a thing. You understand the most appreciated type of participant in the NBA! So instead of having the ability to build a poor man's kawhi, PG13, KD, butler, hayward, tatum, etc. . . we get to construct a lillard. I don't get it. Yeah, though MyGM is not overhauled, I am sticking to 2k20, the gameplay stuff seem horrible.

First thing I am performing in 2k21, turning it to 2k20's shot stick. . . all this sounds horrible. Every year people just like you say all the new features sound horrible but after a month or two, people begin realizing that it is not so bad after all. Don't talk shit about something that you never even tried. This planning shit sounds atrociously overcomplicated. It punishes people for using square making no sense because it has ever been up to your preference in 2k, and today ur made to use the rod.

Are you dumb? They say in the post multiple occasions which you can still use the button or even the rod without this new attribute. Every year every new attribute sounds"atrociously overconplicated" to people like you but it's those things which makes differ from one another. Maybe you'd rather have nba 2k13.

There is a very cheap Nba 2k21 Mt coins at https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.